ABOUT LA CONTESSA
- Length: 80 feet
- Width: 22 feet
- Weight: 120,000 lbs
- Max capacity: 130 people
- Two bathrooms (Men & Women)
- Two full bars
- 1 60'' HD TV
- Sono's integrated music system
- For sit down dinner, the lower deck will hold 6 tables that seat 8 each (48 total people) and a sweetheart table. This leaves the upper deck for socializing before and after your meal.
- Price range: $500 - $7500/hr depending on date, location, event, time, decorations, permits, etc
- Corporate events
- Birthday parties
- Bachelor & Bachelorette parties
- Retirement parties
- Private dinners
- Sporting event viewings
- Super Bowl Party
- Golden Knights Viewing Party
- AND SO MUCH MORE.......................
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
- When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina and you will find our office!
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
- Click HERE for your digital waiver (Don't do this until the day of your reservation)
- We suggest leaving large bags, purses, towels in the car as we do not allow them on the dock. We do rent lockers for small items such as phones and wallets.
- Life jackets and a helmet are required for every flyer. (Provided)
- You must be at least 90 pounds, and have a liability waiver filled out by your parent/guardian to participate in flyboarding.
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is exactly what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!
Note: Each event is different and we want to make sure we can accommodate your needs to the best of our ability. Please fill out the form to the best of your ability and we will have our Yacht coordinator reach out to you directly. Thank you!Private Event Software powered by Tripleseat